DISH Network Terminates Retailers
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. March 5, 2009 DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary, DISH Network L.L.C., has terminated the following retailers, who the Company believes have engaged in illegal activity including fraud and misrepresentation when establishing customer accounts for DISH Network® service:
- Superior Satellite Services of Streetsboro, Ohio
- American Satellite Co., L.L.C. of Salt Lake City, Utah
- Alexis Proenza (dba Panamerican Digital Satellites) of San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Caguas Satellite Corp. of San Juan, Puerto Rico
- D&C Entertainment, L.L.C. of Jefferson, Wis.
- Big Boy Entertainment of Parlier, Calif.
- Rosario Gonzalez (dba System Sate, Inc.) of North Hills, Calif.
- TV Sur Satellite, Inc. of Gaithersburg, Md.
- Technic Satellite, Inc. of Tampa, Fla.
- Calvin Cockman (dba Tech Services) of Carthage, N.C.
DISH Network L.L.C. does not tolerate illegal activity and will take action against any retailer that it believes has engaged in any form of fraud or misrepresentation in its dealings with DISH Network L.L.C.
About DISH Network Corporation
DISH Network Corporation (Nasdaq: DISH) provides approximately 13.678 million satellite TV customers as of Dec. 31, 2008 with the highest quality programming and technology at the best value, including the lowest all-digital price nationwide. Customers have access to hundreds of video and audio channels, the most international channels in the U.S., state-of-the-art interactive TV applications, and award-winning HD and DVR technology including 1080p Video on Demand and the DuoDVRTM ViP® 722 DVR, a CNET and PC Magazine "Editors' Choice." DISH Network is included in the Nasdaq-100 Index (NDX) and is a Fortune 250 company. Visit www.dishnetwork.com.
Robin Zimmerman, 720.514.5351, email@example.com